News Tribune, Nov. 11, 1983
- TPHCM và TP Quảng Châu (Trung Quốc) tăng cường hợp tác trên các lĩnh vực
- Điểm chuẩn lớp 10 tại Hà Nội và các tỉnh thành trên cả nước
- Sau thanh tra, Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội phải tổ chức kiểm điểm
- Thông tin mới vụ nữ tài xế lùi xe tông vào cửa hàng trang sức ở Hải Phòng
- Trung tâm Kinh doanh VNPT Hà Nội tài trợ học bổng cho sinh viên Đại học Quốc gia Hà Nội – Tạp chí điện tử VnMedia
- The Carlton County Sheriff’s Department has reinstated two deputies, fired six years ago when Sheriff Terry Twomey accused them of finishing a card game before responding to a robbery call. Back pay will be reduced by their earnings in other jobs since.
- The leader of a protest group was arrested and accused of interfering with tests at a potential hazardous-waste disposal site north of Orr after he lay down in front of a water truck. Meanwhile, members of the Bois Forte Band of Chippewa said they may bring federal court action to hall the test, which they said violates federal laws and an 1866 treaty.
News Tribune, Nov. 11, 1953
- Duluth’s most talked about visitor, Minerva the moose, continued her tour of the city from the vantage point of Skyline Parkway after spending two days in the East End and Chester Park. Tired after sightseeing, she took a nap on the third green of Enger Park Golf Course.
- Duluth police officers and firefighters will see reductions in rank to the great below the one presently held, while the newest members of those services will face layoffs in the event of a cutback in property tax limitation.
Barrett Chase has been web editor for the News Tribune since 2015. You can email him at [email protected] or call him at 218-723-5310.